Thread: NRA Convention

NRA Convention

It was great to meet and talk with the guys from Eagle at the convention on Friday. Thanks for the opportunity to check out all of the great guns you brought with you!

Me and several members from Bersa Chat are going to the show tomorrow. We look forward to meeting the group from Eagle and seeing the new products, I've got several blanks on my wish list. My wife told I better not buy a new gun, so you know what that means.

Dave

You lucky guys have a good time for me. I didn't make it, as I'd hoped. Dave, put your wife at ease. MT said theywouldn't be selling guns at the convention. However, I'm sure you'll find plenty to fill in the names in those blanks & buy them later.

You all wore us out. You brought the entire state their It was fun but I for one am tired and glad to be home.

Their a few pictures posted on http://bersachat.com The fun board and I will be doing a give away (Karma ) may be 2 this week. So come on over and join up might wine a prize,
    "Hokey religions and plastic glocks are no match for a good BERSA at your side, kid."

bersachat.com Where Bersa & American Classic owners call home