Thread: What's up with Colorado Gun Works?

What's up with Colorado Gun Works?

Has anyone here had contact with these guys? I ask here because I know they have posted in the past. I sent my Bersa 22 to them in early April. They acknowledged having it some weeks ago but now I can't get them to answer either my emails or phone calls. I'm worried because their old phone number has a message that refers to a new number and address in Indiana. If they are in the process of going belly up, do I need to contact ATF about a missing firearm?

They have moved to IN . He on the board here a lot . They are not going belly up.
    "Hokey religions and plastic glocks are no match for a good BERSA at your side, kid."

bersachat.com Where Bersa & American Classic owners call home

I talked to Mr Hunnicutt about a week ago. Try this phone number: 812-659-4867.

Sorry , I misspelled his name ---it's Honeycutt.

I've left messages at that number and have sent repeated emails and still cannot get a reply. I can be a pretty understanding guy, particularly when it comes to the service sector as I've been there myself, but I really, really don't like being ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by buckiav8r View Post
    I've left messages at that number and have sent repeated emails and still cannot get a reply. I can be a pretty understanding guy, particularly when it comes to the service sector as I've been there myself, but I really, really don't like being ignored.
    That was the one concern I had with them, lack of communication.

Its just a little difficult to get in touch with them. I just got my 380 back last week as there was a wait for parts. Good work tho... just keep trying.. I had better luck in the afternoon.