Thread: Looking for feedback

Looking for feedback

I currently own a Bersa Thunder 9 chrome finishm 17+1. The only problem I have ever had was hang ups but, when properly lubricated, no more hang-ups!!!!

Being an Air Transport Pilot with my own Charter service, I carry my 9MM in the cockpit with me. The 9MM is perfect as the bullet will not cause too much damage if I ever had to fire it in-flight. I fly a Beechcraft King Aire 250 w/presurized cabin.

However, I am interested in hearing how well the Bersa.45ACP performs and buying one if it is as good as my Thunder 9.. Any one have any problems with it? performs well? Accurate?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance folks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Proudvietvet58 View Post
    I currently own a Bersa Thunder 9 chrome finishm 17+1. The only problem I have ever had was hang ups but, when properly lubricated, no more hang-ups!!!!

Being an Air Transport Pilot with my own Charter service, I carry my 9MM in the cockpit with me. The 9MM is perfect as the bullet will not cause too much damage if I ever had to fire it in-flight. I fly a Beechcraft King Aire 250 w/presurized cabin.

However, I am interested in hearing how well the Bersa.45ACP performs and buying one if it is as good as my Thunder 9.. Any one have any problems with it? performs well? Accurate?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance folks!!
    Welcome, Proudvietvet58. Like you, I own a Bersa Thunder 9 High Capacity (mine is a matte finish) and it is the most accurate pistol that I own. It has never missed a beat in approximately 10K rounds and it can make beginning shooters look like Pros. I do not own a .45, but have been reading about them for close to 5 years. I suggest that you join us at www.bersachat.com and post your question there. We have quite a few owners there who have both pistols and can probably offer reasonable comparisons for you. Good luck to you and welcome again.....

Administrator
    The only thing I know of is operator related issues. Nothing stands out when talking about the current production 45 U/C Pro Model. Let us know if you need any specific information. Enjoy that 9mm, and I think you would enjoy the 45 also.
    Thanks,
    C. Royce Honeycutt
    Master Gunsmith
    Bersa Warranty Center
    Bersa Custom Work

I have had a .45 for some years now. It is accurate, reliable, and has surprisingly little recoil considering its size and weight. As a bonus, it fits in holsters designed for the Sig p239.

Administrator
    There you have it, enuff said.
    Thanks,
    C. Royce Honeycutt
    Master Gunsmith
    Bersa Warranty Center
    Bersa Custom Work