Thread: My new Thunder 380 Plus with custom grips

My new Thunder 380 Plus with custom grips

I just wanted to post some pictures of my Thunder 380 Plus. Today my custom made pearl grips from www.designergrips.com came in. After firing the gun earlier today, I decided I'd try and paint the grip screws to match the rest of the gun. I'd love to hear some feedback on it.

Also, Paul@designergrips.com can help you out with any questions you might have about them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0954.jpg   IMAG0955.jpg  

looks good I think I would leave screws alone little contrast
    "Hokey religions and plastic glocks are no match for a good BERSA at your side, kid."

bersachat.com Where Bersa & American Classic owners call home

Quote Originally Posted by michael t View Post
    looks good I think I would leave screws alone little contrast
    Well, the factory screws are black and they just don't look right with the rest of the gun being nickel. If you look at other nickel guns with pearl grips, the screws are always either the same color as the gun or the same color as the trigger. If the gun was matte or duo-tone, I probably wouldn't have messed with them. Designergrips has a lot of different colors and patterns to choose from. I think a matte Bersa would look good with marble grips in a dark shade. Green marble on a matte finish would almost look camouflage-ish. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

By the way, is that a picture of you or Murdock from the A-Team. If it's you, you look just like Murdock.