Thread: "Pink" Firestorm .380

"Pink" Firestorm .380

Here's a couple of Pics of the New "Pink" Firestorm .380 i made up and Gave to my wife for Valentines Day..

I Cerakoted it with Cerakote's "Prison Pink" color.
    And installed some CTC LG-442 Laser Grips ..

Heading to the range this weekend to break it in..

Hi. Seems I ran into you over on Bersa Chat. Looks good!

Sweet! That is a very nice looking pistol. Hppowdercoatings. Your wife is a lucky gal. I have a pair of tennis shoes that would match the pistol perfectly. .Welcome to the forum and I hope your wife enjoys her new Firestorm.

That a good looking pistol. Bersa should take not of that color combination . That is a good color of pink.
    "Hokey religions and plastic glocks are no match for a good BERSA at your side, kid."

bersachat.com Where Bersa & American Classic owners call home

I have been looking for a gun for my wife and love what I see. All the reasearch I have done tells me this is a graet gun. I have not been able to find the firestorm .380 in this pink color. can you tell me where you purchased it? Did you have the gun custom built?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Hppowdercoatings View Post
    Here's a couple of Pics of the New "Pink" Firestorm .380 i made up and Gave to my wife for Valentines Day..

Heading to the range this weekend to break it in..

Quote Originally Posted by Dstauffer View Post
    I have been looking for a gun for my wife and love what I see. All the reasearch I have done tells me this is a graet gun. I have not been able to find the firestorm .380 in this pink color. can you tell me where you purchased it? Did you have the gun custom built?

Thanks,

he did the pistol himself . You could have a gunsmith do one .

"Hokey religions and plastic glocks are no match for a good BERSA at your side, kid."

bersachat.com Where Bersa & American Classic owners call home

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Firestorm .380 Everyone I call seems to be out or have never had one. I can get the Thunder 380 but I wanted something different. there are tons of Thunders out there besides I like the Firestorm logo on the slide.

I have found a DuraCoat gun smith now all i need is the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dstauffer View Post
    Does anyone know where I can purchase a Firestorm .380 Everyone I call seems to be out or have never had one. I can get the Thunder 380 but I wanted something different. there are tons of Thunders out there besides I like the Firestorm logo on the slide.

I have found a DuraCoat gun smith now all i need is the gun.
    The Firestorm models have been discontinued, however, there are still some out there to be found. Gunbroker is usually a good place to check. Good luck to you in your search....