Thread: Bersa Thunder 22LR

Bersa Thunder 22LR

Purchased this new gun yesterday and put 200 rounds of CCI Mini Mags. No problems gun worked extremely well. First Bersa I have owned and like the quality very much. It even cleaned up very easy and the sights were easy to use. I bought 3 extra mags at Bersa and they came before I picked up my gun. Thanks Bersa!

Good to hear rich527. You should join us at Bersa Chat, a sister forum, where you'll meet a lot of other happy Bersa owners. But, keep you seat belt fastened & your hands inside the ride at all times!

http://www.bersachat.com/forums/forum.php
    Last edited by mitchr; 12-12-2011 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rich527 View Post
    Purchased this new gun yesterday and put 200 rounds of CCI Mini Mags. No problems gun worked extremely well. First Bersa I have owned and like the quality very much. It even cleaned up very easy and the sights were easy to use. I bought 3 extra mags at Bersa and they came before I picked up my gun. Thanks Bersa!
    Welcome, rich527. Enjoy your new pistol.

Another Ky person We need more over at Bersachat Those pesty Texans out number us.
    "Hokey religions and plastic glocks are no match for a good BERSA at your side, kid."

bersachat.com Where Bersa & American Classic owners call home