Thread: anyone here from the Bersa Chat forum

anyone here from the Bersa Chat forum

Ive bben trying for weeks to get in that forum. I can log in, but when I try to use the forum, it tells me I have to log in first... so, I log in... than when I try to do anything it says i have to log in first .

Post your problem in the "Site Problems" section of Bersa Chat. You can post there as a guest. Maybe some one can figure out what is wrong. It's never happened to me, but seems I remember others having that problem & they suggested they 'clear their cookies'. I'm not a computer guy, so don't ask me what that means.

or contact Americangirl01 here as she takes care of our board over their . I just work here and run my mouth over their as that's my house. We will get it fixed for you.
    "Hokey religions and plastic glocks are no match for a good BERSA at your side, kid."

bersachat.com Where Bersa & American Classic owners call home

I noticed today that I could not get the site to load. Error Report

They've been doing maintenance & looks like it's running a little past scheduled time. Try again later.

Quote Originally Posted by MitchellB View Post
    I noticed today that I could not get the site to load. Error Report
    We were installing an upgrade this morning. We are finished with the upgrade. stepside454, please try your registration again. If it does not work, please send me a PM here and I will try to help. I'm sorry that you are having troubles.

anyone here from the Bersa Chat forum

Hi,

There may be some site problem "check whether you entered correct user name or pw. Check whether caps button on or off, check whether your net connection is working properly or not. Try in different browser whether you able to log in or not.

Hope this will helps you....

thanks,
    REMOVED!

Thanks for your imput .This was back in July We got her all fixed up now.
    "Hokey religions and plastic glocks are no match for a good BERSA at your side, kid."

bersachat.com Where Bersa & American Classic owners call home