Thread: Consumer Alert *** Stay clear of Laserspeed/Xunlei Technology Company/Tactical Arm***

Consumer Alert *** Stay clear of Laserspeed/Xunlei Technology Company/Tactical Arm***

Unfortunately as they say how it starts is how it ends. I ordered some what looked like at the time, decent green rail mounted laser sights. They were better priced than Viridian or Laserspeed but China made. First black eye was needing to register a Pay-Pal dispute to get paid for goods. Next I had several failed pressure switches (On/Off) on my own personal new units after one shooting visit. I asked for warranty replacement under the 1 yr warranty and to this day nothing. I just wanted them to send the switches and I would attach. Then I was promised June 8th they would send due to expensive shipping to the USA. Well still nothing and I send e-mails everyday! They have no USA warranty coverage here. Bottom line stay away from Jason Chu... LaserSpeed/Xunlei Technology Company/Tactical arm. Better off to pay the higher price for the USA made and covered unit.

Have a Lasermax I sent in for scratched lens and they took care of it.

Thanks for the heads up