Thread: What Ammo works best in your Thunder Plus .380

What Ammo works best in your Thunder Plus .380

I just got my Bersa Thunder Plus .380 and love the way it feels in my hand. I am no small guy and this pistol feels great I love the grips. So my question is what ammo is working the best for you? I am going to go out this weekend shooting and will be trying a few different ammo can't wait!!!

Any good ball to break in Some bersa don't like S&B other have a dislike for the Winchester. I would stay with a rounded nose at first.

Make sure the pistol is clean all the shipping gunk out including mag . Clean it then if you think clean do it again. Then lube with a good lube and go get them Make sure to clean inside of mag also.
    "Hokey religions and plastic glocks are no match for a good BERSA at your side, kid."

bersachat.com Where Bersa & American Classic owners call home

Any good ball to break in Some bersa don't like S&B other have a dislike for the Winchester. I would stay with a rounded nose at first.

Make sure the pistol is clean all the shipping gunk out including mag . Clean it then if you think clean do it again. Then lube with a good lube and go get them Make sure to clean inside of mag also.
    "Hokey religions and plastic glocks are no match for a good BERSA at your side, kid."

bersachat.com Where Bersa & American Classic owners call home

I use Remington UMC (green/white box) or Magtech FMC ammo with great success......

Use a good quality FMJ, preferably round nosed brass.......

As posted by Michael T, clean off the shipping goo really well and lightly lube, then you are ready to shoot and repeat as necessary.......

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter757 View Post
    I just got my Bersa Thunder Plus .380 and love the way it feels in my hand. I am no small guy and this pistol feels great I love the grips. So my question is what ammo is working the best for you? I am going to go out this weekend shooting and will be trying a few different ammo can't wait!!!
    How did your first outing go? I use PMC Bronze FMJ all brass.