Thread: Bersa Series 95

Bersa Series 95

I have an older Bersa Series 95 in .380 ACP. It is in good condition and I am interested in obtaining an extra magazine for it. I can not find this series pistol listed on the web page or in in the related pages. Does anyone know if I can still purchase original Bersa magazines for this item and where I should look? Alternatively, are any of the later series Bersa magazines compatable wit the Series 95? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    I have an older Bersa Series 95 in .380 ACP. It is in good condition and I am interested in obtaining an extra magazine for it. I can not find this series pistol listed on the web page or in in the related pages. Does anyone know if I can still purchase original Bersa magazines for this item and where I should look? Alternatively, are any of the later series Bersa magazines compatable wit the Series 95? Thanks
    I have seen that magazine in a Natchez catalog before, about a year or so ago. It seems like ProMag would make something like that.

Hello, charlie and welcome.
    If you go here, www.bersachat.com, and join. There is a special forum for the out of production Bersa pistols. They may be able to help you. Good luck and welcome, again.

I just got my new Natchez catalog yesterday, and ProMag does have the Bersa 383A/95 magazines in there. I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by bersatoter View Post
    I just got my new Natchez catalog yesterday, and ProMag does have the Bersa 383A/95 magazines in there. I hope this helps.
    Good info, bersatoter. Thank you.

Thanks for the help guys. I called the company and was told that both the 7 round and 9 round magazine for the Thunder .380 are compatable with the Series 95. I have a 7 round ordered and will let you know in the unlikely event that is incorrect info.

Administrator
    The 95 Series of firearms is the same as early Thunder Series of guns. The Magazines are completely interchangable.
    Thanks,
    C. Royce Honeycutt
    Master Gunsmith
    Bersa Warranty Center
    Bersa Custom Work

I had a series 95 many years ago. It was my first experience with Bersa. One of the best firearms I ever owned. I should have never sold the thing.
    FIGHTING CRIME AND SUPPRESSING EVIL

$20.00 TRANSFERS IN HOUSTON TEXAS

Quote Originally Posted by madecov View Post
    I had a series 95 many years ago. It was my first experience with Bersa. One of the best firearms I ever owned. I should have never sold the thing.
    It's a real shame how that works....