Thread: New Comanche Revolver

Administrator
    No, that is the Firestorm 38spl revolver being made for us by Armscor. The new Comanche revolvers will be out later this spring. They look really nice. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of them that I can post on the net.

Where are these Comanche revolvers made?

Administrator
    They are made in Argentina.

Quote Originally Posted by BersaSales View Post
    They are made in Argentina.
    Thank you for the answer.

Lake St. Louis, Mo. 45 miles west of St. Louis. Livin on an 850 acre lake full of Bass is the best.i
    Help me out here.I haven't hard to many good things about the Comache. A lot of the reviews say that it shoot way left... so far left that the rear site can't correct it.

Not trying to be an a-whole, just want to give you a chance to reply.

Ken J.

Administrator
    Ken - the older Comanche revolvers (I assume that is what you mean) had some issues. The revolver has been completely redesigned and the new ones seem to be testing extremely well at the factory. These new family of revolvers will begin shipping in June, beginning with the alloy frame 38spl. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Quote Originally Posted by BersaSales View Post
    Ken - the older Comanche revolvers (I assume that is what you mean) had some issues. The revolver has been completely redesigned and the new ones seem to be testing extremely well at the factory. These new family of revolvers will begin shipping in June, beginning with the alloy frame 38spl. Let me know if you have any other questions.
    I'm assuming with the post date of 04-07-2011 that "begin shipping in June" would mean June 2011. Are these revolvers out yet?

Regards,

Will they have a hammer spur? I can't shoot D.A.O. for beans beyond about 10 or 15 feet.