Thread: Bersa Thunder 380 Parts falling off

Bersa Thunder 380 Parts falling off

Purchase a new 380 Thunder with laser grips. Took it to the range to sight in the laser and put approximately 100 rounds through it. Got home and found one of the grip screws misssing. Yesterday went back to the range after installing the new grip screws (purchased extra just in case) and put 50 rounds through making sure the laser sights we dead on. Carried the gun concealed and when I got home to clean it found that the rear sight screw and sights were missing (must have fallen out). Anybody know why all the bits and pieces on these guns are not tight out of the box. Now I carry my set of screwdrivers with me. Also during cleaning if you remove the laser grips (recommended) be careful about the small washer under the right side grip, I believe it sits on the extention of the the hammer pin.
    Also noticed some marks or gouged metal on on left side bottom of the slide rail.......???? Can't seem to find where the contact is?
    Nice gun if bits and pieces would quit falling off.
    Suggest that if you buy a new one that you go through and tighten all the screws and disassemble to check all the parts you can visibily see.

Administrator
    If your washer is falling off, your missing an e-clip that holds it in place. If you have problem further, please contact us and we would be very happy to help you with anything.
    Thanks,
    C. Royce Honeycutt
    Master Gunsmith
    Bersa Warranty Repair Center

I recently purchased a 380 Thunder CC and after firing 150 rounds found the chamber indicator pin is falling out. What is recommended?

Quote Originally Posted by F4Shooting View Post
    I recently purchased a 380 Thunder CC and after firing 150 rounds found the chamber indicator pin is falling out. What is recommended?
    Hello, F4Shooting and welcome. I'm sorry that you are having problems. You may send your pistol in for repair to any of the warranty centers listed here..http://www.bersa.com/warranty