Thread: 380 CC Thunder - Field stripping

380 CC Thunder - Field stripping

Have 2 of these and am happy with them. One problem I have had with both is field stripping for cleaning. Slide lifts OK but have a hard time sliding it off the barrel. Slide lifts about 1/2 inch in fully retracted position (rear) and then trying to slide it forward over barrel is real pain. Any suggestions.
    Also, looking for slip over grips and a laser but have been unsuccessful. Not to mention finding magazines for either this weapon or the UC Thunder Pro 9mm I have. Have looked everywhere on the web I can find.
    Merrill
    Florida

Make sure recoil spring tight end down barrel other end of spring should be at 12 o'clock this seems to make easier to install and take apart . Lift and remove quickly .
    CT laser are grip type and couple 100 bucks Another laserlyte mounts under pistol

Thank to present run on Guns, ammo, and mags their hard to find Use only Bersa mags in your pistol . Pro mags see to be about 50/50 on working.

Check with eagle for mags or http://condorsflight.com this best shot
    "Hokey religions and plastic glocks are no match for a good BERSA at your side, kid."

bersachat.com Where Bersa & American Classic owners call home

Welcome aboard.
    I had contacted Eagle for extra magazines for my BT380. They answered me withinin 24 hours. The reply was wait a few weeks. About six weeks later, I E-mailed again and they were in stock. I oprdered a 7 rd and an 8 rd spare and they arrived in a few days. Just be patient and contact them every couple of weeks. Keep an eye out on this forum and over at "Chat". If someone gets them, they'll let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by michael t View Post
    Make sure recoil spring tight end down barrel other end of spring should be at 12 o'clock this seems to make easier to install and take apart . Lift and remove quickly .
    CT laser are grip type and couple 100 bucks Another laserlyte mounts under pistol

Thank to present run on Guns, ammo, and mags their hard to find Use only Bersa mags in your pistol . Pro mags see to be about 50/50 on working.

Check with eagle for mags or http://condorsflight.com this best shot
    I looked at the CT laser sights but all said (except 380cc) same with grips. All the sites I went to that gave specs said the same thing, even Eagle.

I am on the Eagle "notify me" list but none so far. May be that you do have to call, as they are out the door before they can notify me.

Bersa 380 CC Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Merrill Albury View Post
    I am on the Eagle "notify me" list but none so far. May be that you do have to call, as they are out the door before they can notify me.
    I went on line to Bersa.com today and they had the magazine in stock but limit buys to one magazine. I wonder how long I will have to wait to order another one?

They had told me the same thing. So I ordered and got, one 7 rd, and one 8 rd. Try that. Good Luck.