Thread: Eagle Imports, Inc. Contact Info

Eagle Imports, Inc. Contact Info

Hello,

New member here. On Bersa's home page, here's their contact info:

Contact us at: (732) 493-0333
    1750 Brielle Ave, Unit B-1, Wanamassa, NJ 07712
    info@bersafirearmsusa.com

That Email Address does not work. Does anyone have a valid Email address?

Here's my question for them. Maybe someone here knows the answers:

Bersa Thunder 380

Serial Number: A219xx

Can you tell me the manufactured date?

Also, will mine use the 8-shot CC magazine without problems?

Thanks,

Billy
    Last edited by aerosick; 05-24-2010 at 07:01 PM.

Hi & welcome to the forum aerosick. I don't know this from personal experience, but have read that the CC 8 round mag will work in the Thunder 380, but is not completely reliable. So, it is recommended that they be used as range mags only. If the pistol is to be used for self defense, rely only on the standard 7 round mag.

If you have the spent shell casing & the envelope it came in, the envelope will be marked with the date the shell was fired & your pistol would have been manufactured a day or two before that. If you must know, for sure, the exact date contact the importer Eagle Imports & they can find out for you.

You are welcome to also check out & join Bersa Chat, another gun foum with a lot of Bersa owners.

http://www.bersachat.com/

Quote Originally Posted by mitchr View Post
    Hi & welcome to the forum aerosick. I don't know this from personal experience, but have read that the CC 8 round mag will work in the Thunder 380, but is not completely reliable. So, it is recommended that they be used as range mags only. If the pistol is to be used for self defense, rely only on the standard 7 round mag.

If you have the spent shell casing & the envelope it came in, the envelope will be marked with the date the shell was fired & your pistol would have been manufactured a day or two before that. If you must know, for sure, the exact date contact the importer Eagle Imports & they can find out for you.

You are welcome to also check out & join Bersa Chat, another gun foum with a lot of Bersa owners.

http://www.bersachat.com/
    Thanks for the Welcome!

I might just keep the 2 8-round mags for the range. At $34.29 each, I'll see if can exchange them 1st, as this pistol will be for self defense.

I'm in California, so I have the dreaded 10-day wait before I can pick up my pistol and see if there is a fired shell in the box.

I'm also a Bersa Chat Member and thought I would try my luck here...

Billy

34.29 + Tax only in Ca. CC mags at condorsflight $30 and shipping 7 round are 26.95 As a member of Bersachat with 10 or more post and the secret word get another 10% off
    "Hokey religions and plastic glocks are no match for a good BERSA at your side, kid."

bersachat.com Where Bersa & American Classic owners call home

Quote Originally Posted by michael t View Post
    34.29 + Tax only in Ca. CC mags at condorsflight $30 and shipping 7 round are 26.95 As a member of Bersachat with 10 or more post and the secret word get another 10% off
    That's good info.

Thanks,

Billy

Administrator
    Hi Aerosick,

I just tested the email address and it is valid. Please keep it for future messages and keep in mind that sometimes with the high volume of emails and being closed on the weekends, it can take a bit to get back to you.

Thanks

Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by Bersa View Post
    Hi Aerosick,

I just tested the email address and it is valid. Please keep it for future messages and keep in mind that sometimes with the high volume of emails and being closed on the weekends, it can take a bit to get back to you.

Thanks

Eagle
    Hello Eagle,

I got back that "Mailer-Dameon" Email and thought it didn't go through. But they sent me an Email answering my questions:

Billy,

Good morning and thank you for your email. The exact model gun you purchased is a Bersa Thunder 380 and it was imported into the United States 8/18/09. In regards to the magazine, the 8 round will not work; that magazine is exclusive to the concealed carry gun. Thank you again for your business and have a great day!

Sincerely,
    Colleen Reilly
    Customer Service
    I will exchange the 2 CC Magazines today.

Thanks Everyone!

Billy
    Last edited by aerosick; 05-25-2010 at 10:55 AM.

Hello aerosick and welcome.
    It looks like you are on the right path. Good luck and I hope you enjoy your new pistol.

Thanks!

8 more days until I rescue my pistol from the Hotel California...

Billy

I too am getting the Mailer Daemon responses to emails sent to info@bersafirearmsusa.com. Hopefully they'll be able to get my messages anyway, like they did yours.

Administrator
    The email is info@bersafirearmsusa.com. It works fine. I just tried it. Be sure to double check your spelling when using it. People sometimes mistype the bersafirearmsusa.com. Eagle is currently working to get bersa.com which will make it much easier.