Thread: CC holster for Thunder .380

CC holster for Thunder .380

I need an inside the waistband holster for my Thunder .380. I was looking at the suede one from Bersa. Is it any good, or are there ones people who CC Thunder .380's recommend?

Their fine If you want a cutom holster then you need to go to http://ubgholsters.com Nate make excellent holsters but $$$$

I would just not waste money on the cheap nylon type holsters . Most gunshop & gunshows sell Their not worth bring home.
    "Hokey religions and plastic glocks are no match for a good BERSA at your side, kid."

bersachat.com Where Bersa & American Classic owners call home

Already learned that lesson. I have one for my revolver (never carried) and my LCP. The LCP is supposedly a CC holster, but its HUGE! Twice the size of the gun. Don't see the need in a clip holder on it, I can slip a spare in my pocket.

I have one from N82 Tactical and haven't had any issues with it. Check out what they make at:

http://n82tactical.com/n82store/

Check out www.TheHolsterStore.com or give them a call at 1-866-998-7254, they are located in St. Cloud, Florida and the holsters they make are real leather and aren't too expensive. I recently bought one from their store on e-bay, they make them specifically to fit your gun by name and model and it was shipped very quickly and the shipping was free.

I've used the swede one from bersa now for about 10 years at the 2 o'clock position and it's been fine. It just getting a bit worn at this point. I've ordered a new holster from Crossbreed an appendix carry model that I'm anxious to try. I looked at the UGB holsters but they were so pretty i hated to hide it IWB. If I ever need an OWB holster I'm going to UGB.

what about the hide it holster. I tried drawing with the thunder and the beavertail kept getting stuck

I'm not familiar with that one, but I believe the simpler the better. A lot of the 'deep concealment' type things just make it more difficult to draw. Hot weather, I wear OWB with an open untucked shirt for cover & a colored T-shirt as an undershirt.