PDA

View Full Version : Bersa Thunder 380CC Disassembler lever

railsig
04-08-2012, 07:03 PM
Hello,
I made a bad mistake today after cleaning several of my guns and finished with the Bersa Thunder 380CC. I forgot how the gun came apart and pushed the Disassembler lever out of the pistol. Can somebody tell me how to reinstall this Disassembler lever without to much trouble ?
Thanks for any help

mitchr
04-08-2012, 08:05 PM
Here's a link to a thread on Bersa Chat. Scroll down to pollyb's post with links to a possible fix. As he states, may be best to send it to a warranty center. While you are there, might as well join us. A lot of Bersa owners & collective knowledge about Bersas.

http://www.bersachat.com/forums/showthread.php?14432-Dissassembly-problems

Americangirl01
04-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Hello,
I made a bad mistake today after cleaning several of my guns and finished with the Bersa Thunder 380CC. I forgot how the gun came apart and pushed the Disassembler lever out of the pistol. Can somebody tell me how to reinstall this Disassembler lever without to much trouble ?
Thanks for any helpHello and welcome. railsig.....

If you feel comfortable making the repair yourself, mitchr has provided a link to instructions to do so. If you do not, one of the warranty centers should be able to make the repair for you. Good luck with whatever you decide.

BersaSales
04-10-2012, 09:00 AM
Remember that something like this is not covered under the lifetime warranty. However, if need be, our warranty centers will repair it as quickly as possible for a reasonable charge. Let us know if we can help.

ColoradoGunWorksGunsmith
04-10-2012, 10:52 AM
Please let us know what we can do to help and we will be there to make it right.
Thanks,