PDA

View Full Version : Problem when trying to dissassemble

WICAT
01-20-2012, 11:15 PM
Hi guys im new to the fourm and I seem to have a problem. I wanted to clean my gun and it had been a while and I forgot how to take the gun appart. So i looked at the gun and started to dissasemble it except like a bone head I pulled the saftey/dissassembly lever out and cant get it back in. I was wondering if any one knew how to fix this or do I need to go to a professional? Its a bersa 380 duo tone.

michael t
01-21-2012, 02:59 AM
Might need to go to a warrenty center for that I see you asked question at bersachat also We have some pretty sharp members might get answer over their.

WICAT
01-21-2012, 12:26 PM
Thanks i seem to find these two sites were the most helpful. Im not sure how the warrenty centers work or if there are any one around me? Im in CT

mitchr
01-21-2012, 01:52 PM
Thanks i seem to find these two sites were the most helpful. Im not sure how the warrenty centers work or if there are any one around me? Im in CT

There's a list of warranty shops on the Bersa Chat forum with addresses & phone numbers. I don't recall one being in CT. Two which most use are Colorado Gun Works & they announced they were moving to Indiana, so I don't know how they are set up to do work now, Reynerson's in Louisiana.

WICAT
01-21-2012, 03:14 PM
thanks im on bersa chat waiting to hear what people suggeust be done about it. If it has to be sent out im thinking reynerson's is the way to go

Americangirl01
01-21-2012, 06:38 PM
Here is a link to the list of authorized warranty repair centers. http://www.bersa.com/warranty

ParaCav
01-21-2012, 07:52 PM
Gander Mountain is listed right at the bottom of the list. Is it an authorized warranty repair center for Bersa? If so, there is one in Peoria, IL which isn't far from where I live.

Americangirl01
01-22-2012, 12:38 PM
Gander Mountain is listed right at the bottom of the list. Is it an authorized warranty repair center for Bersa? If so, there is one in Peoria, IL which isn't far from where I live.GM is on the list, however I would seriously consider an alternative repair center if possible. The others are specialized in gun repairs whereas GM sells guns, boats, clothing, etc. so the primary focus of their business is not gun repair.

ParaCav
01-22-2012, 12:50 PM
That is what I figured. All the rest of the warranty centers are long distance from where I live. I would have to ship it.

ColoradoGunWorksGunsmith
02-10-2012, 06:58 PM
We are relocating, but we have not and will not have a break in our warranty service. So please DO NOT get confused on that fact.
Thank you,